When thinking about where to allocate your 2020 marketing budget-and-efforts you have plenty of choices to make. At SEO Company OC, we have worked with dozens of clients from a vast majority of industries. We help our clients by building their brand awareness, as well as building a special bond with our clients; we also increase engagement with their online audience.
Depending on your budget, goals, timelines and different tactics, the go-to marketing strategies tend to services that consist of: Pay per click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), social media, etc. (We are available to help you with any of those digital marketing strategies you may need.)
However, if you want to take your business to the next level, we highly suggest investing in video marketing. Leveraging video marketing is a powerful strategy to promote brand awareness, and grow your business engagement online. This marketing tactic not only increases your brand’s awareness but yields results similar to click-through, shares, lead generation, and even sales. To top it off, video marketing also helps connect with your customers in a more engaging way.
Here are a few reasons as to why video marketing is a great tool to leverage your company’s goals:
- 65% of individuals are visual learners, by using videos as your marketing tactic, you are accommodating more than half of the population.
- If a picture is worth a million words, a one minute video is worth near 1.8 million words.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- Video posts on Facebook have a 135% greater organic reach than photo posts.
- After watching a video online, 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product.
- 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days.
Strategies to use with Video Marketing
Now that you’ve learned about how effective video marketing can be, use these strategies to your advantage by optimizing the video content to bring back returning viewers. These tactics are sure to provide you with results you’re looking for.
- Allow your viewers to experience your passion and devotion to the market you serve.
- Live-streaming videos are a huge hit right now, take advantage of it. Facebook live, Instagram tv/stories, as well as Periscope to engage with your social media following.
- Illustrate how to use your products, show the benefits, the features your product offers, and etc.
- Repurpose your best blog posts into a video series to extend its reach.
- YouTube research shows most people spend a significant amount of time watching previous customer reviews about a product.
This image below shows what type of content consumers tend to go to when they are interested in a product or service.
If you are considering changing up your marketing strategies in 2020, we have the tools, programs, and industry knowledge to take your ideas to the next level. We can’t wait to see your business grow when you start incorporating videos into your marketing strategies.